Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Por Fin! Yessi es bautizada!

¡Hola!


I really wish I had more time to write, but today has been CRAZY! To start out, Yessi finally got baptized on Saturday. It was a wonderful baptismal service. I actually don´t have many pictures but I believe she is going to post some on facebook. Then Saturday evening came the surprising transfer call. Sadly I got transferred already! My new area is Cornellá. It is a suburb of Barcelona. I am really excited. It too has been seeing a lot of success. My new companion is a native, Elder Manotas. He has been in the field for only one transfer, but he is a stud missionary. We are really going to work hard together.


I promise to update on everything next week. I have so much to tell. Los Birnbaumer threw a party for my farwell/Elder Greep´s birthday. It was so great. I almost cried.

¡Hasta luego!

Love,
Elder Buchkovich

ps. Ask my mom for my new address.

No comments:

Post a Comment