Monday, May 23, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

¡Hola!

Sorry I don´t have much time. The work here is really taking off! I don´t have much time to write because I spent most of my hour of email time updating President Hinckley in our weekly report letter.

The greenie, Elder Salmon, is really great. Elder Allphin is doing a great job training him. He´s from Alabama, so it´s nice not to have another Utahrd. haha. He´s really nice. Took Spanish in high school so he knows a good bit for an new elder. although we still have to help him out a ton. it makes me appreciate how much i´ve improved in my spanish. i have to be quick to set a good example.

We are going to have a baptism this Saturday! Her name is Yessi. She is 18 years old. We met her when she came to stake conference with a member friend, Margareth. Yessi is super prepared! I can´t wait for her baptism!!!

Well I am sorry it is so short!

¡Hasta luego!

Love,
Elder Buchkovich

No comments:

Post a Comment