Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy General Conference

¡Hola!

I am writing a little late today. We had visits this morning (during preparation day) thus we ran out of time to write earlier. Luckily we had a pocket of free time to write now.

Nothing really new happened this week. We are just working really hard as usual. We had a nice preparation day. We found Dr. Pepper in Burgos!!! Elder Shiflet LOVES dr pepper, thus he is really quite excited. I am too. I havent had any since my last headache before the mission.

I did just remember. We had zone conference this week. It was wonderful, as usual! It was very spiritual. I just love President Hinckley! We played a Book of Mormon game. Both Elder Shiflet and I made it to the final round, but we lost to the zone leaders.

Elder Shiflet and I are still finding blessings from the promise from President Hinckley for March. We found another former fecha! Although he will not be baptized during the month of March, finding him is still quite miraculous. Somehow we had missed his registro earlier this month when we went through the area book looking for fechas. This week we happened to be calling people on an old list of potential investigators that other missionaries left behind. Desmond answered and was quite excited to set up a visit with us. During the lesson zero Desmond was filled with excitement and glady accepted a new fecha for the 14th of April!

Well that is all I have time for this week!

¡Hasta luego!

Love,
Elder Buchkovich

No comments:

Post a Comment