Monday, January 30, 2012

Goal for February

¡Hola!

Well all is well here! Things are going great with Elder Arce. However we talk way too much about Tarragona. haha! I made some meatloaf for a member family yesterday. It did not quite come out like Mom´s, but it was still okay.

I experienced another miracle related to goal-setting. Last night the zone leaders sent out a message reminding us to set a baptismal goal for February. My companion and I talked a little bit about possible goals (3 or 4 baptisms), but decided to finish the conversation and pray during companionship study the next morning. Before going to bed I decided to pray about the possible goal of 4 baptisms. I felt an overwhelming feeling that 4 baptisms is possible/is the goal that the Lord wants. However this morning during companionship study I began to doubt for various, logical reasons. We could not decide on a number so we prayed for guidance. After the prayer I felt frustrated because I did not feel any inpiration. Just then the thought, "Why do you lack faith?" came to my mind, and I felt chastised. It was then that I remembered my prayer from the night before. I already knew what the goal should be. I asked my companion what he felt, and he too felt inspired to set the goal at 4 baptisms.

¡Hasta luego!

Love,
Elder Buchkovich

No comments:

Post a Comment